Frequently Asked Questions
- What are points for?
Traffup uses a points mechanism to help you grow your social network. You offer points to others as an incentive for them to view your websites, like your Facebook pages, follow your Instagram profile and like your Instagram posts.
- Why does the system redirects me back to the login page every time I try to login?
- I did not receive the verification email. How can I activate my account?
Emails from Traffup may arrive in your JUNK or SPAM folder. Please check your SPAM folder and mark our emails as safe or not spam to receive them in your Inbox. In case there is no email in your SPAM folder, please submit a support ticket.
- How do I report a listing (Website, Twitter profile, Tweet, Facebook Page)?
Please use the reporting tool next to every listing to report an inappropriate records/listings.
- How can I delete my Traffup account?
Please submit a support ticket and your account will be deleted within 24 hours.
- What does the service cost me?
Nothing. It's free! But you need to have points in your account for you to promote your websites, Twitter profile and Facebook pages. To earn points, you can visit websites, follow Twitter users, do retweets, like Facebook pages or refer your friends or visitors to Traffup. You also have the option to purchase points if you want to, but everything is essentially free.
- How can I purchase points?
You can purchase points on the Buy Points page when you're logged in. All purchases are processed securely by PayPal. The points purchased will appear in your account immediately.
- Can I purchase points without a PayPal account?
Yes. Though payments are processed by PayPal, you do not need a PayPal account to make the payment. You can use your credit card on PayPal website to make the payment.
- I made a payment using eCheque but why has the points not assigned to my account?
In case you've made an eCheque payment using PayPal, points will be assigned to your account once the payment is cleared. It usually takes about 4-5 days for an eCheque payment to get cleared.
- Would using Traffup be against Google AdSense policy?
We don't think so. Since Traffup is not an automated traffic exchange system, we don't think that using it to promote your website will be against Google AdSense policy. Using Traffup your website gets real visitors from every corner of the world.
- Do you allow adult or pornographic websites?
No, we do not allow adult or pornographic websites in our directory. Please refer to our terms of service for more information.
- Why my website is not visible in search results?
Your account needs to have some points to make your website visible in the directory. In case you've just signed up, please confirm your email address by clicking the link sent at your email address to receive 100 free points.
- Why some websites are shown unavailable in my favourite list?
Websites becomes temporarily unavailable if their owners do not have enough points in their accounts. However the websites become available again as soon as their owners earn some points.
- My Tweets are public but why Retweets section is still unaccessible?
If it has been more than a day since you made your Tweets public but Retweets section is still unaccessible to you, please submit a support ticket to enable us to manually activate this feature for your account.
- What's a Retweet?
A retweet is a re-posting of someone else's Tweet. Click here to learn more about retweets.
- I have accidently revoked my twitter account. What should I do now?
Please contact customer support by submitting a support ticket to enable us to reset your account.
- Why my Twitter profile is still under verification?
It might be possible that your Twitter profile is incomplete. Please complete your Twitter profile (on Twitter.com) by adding your profile image, location, and description. If your profile is complete, please submit a support ticket to enable us to activate it manually.
- What happens if my account is suspended by Twitter?
You may only use Traffup with a fully active Twitter account as suspended accounts will not be allowed to use this service.
- Can I block people from retweeting my tweets?
Yes you can use the 'Blocking' section under 'Account' tab to block any Twitter user. Once you block someone, that person can no longer see your profile and tweets on Traffup.
- If I delete a tweet message, will it also get deleted from my Twitter timeline?
No. Deleting a tweet message from Traffup does not delete it from your Twitter timeline.
- Can I change my Twitter account?
No! You cannot change your Twitter account. In case you want to associate another Twitter account, you will need a new Traffup account.
- Can I associate more than one Twitter account?
No! You can only associate one Twitter account with Traffup.
- Do you sell followers?
No! We we do not sell followers. We only provide a networking service where people can choose to follow whoever they wish.
- Why can't I follow any more people?
If you find that you can't follow any more users then it is possible that you've hit the Twitter follow limit. Twitter restricts the number of people you can follow to 2000 if you don't have much followers youself. Once you reach this limit, Twitter won't let you follow anyone else until you increase the number your own followers. You'll need to allow some time to gain more followers and the restriction will be automatically lifted, allowing you to follow more people again.
- Why I am unable to add my Facebook page?
Please make sure your page URL or ID is correct. Also please check that your page is published and is visible to public. In case you are still having issues adding your page, please submit a support ticket and provide your Facebook page URL.
- Can I create multiple listings for the same Facebook page?
No. You can only create 1 listing for a particular Facebook page. However you can promote up to 10 different Facebook pages under your account.
- Do you allow adult or pornographic Facebook pages in the directory?
No, we do not allow adult or pornographic pages in our directory. Please refer to our terms of service for more information.
- Why my Facebook page is not visible to me in the directory?
Users own pages are not visible to them in the directory. You can only like Facebook pages added by other users.
- Facebook pages are getting blocked by my browser. How can I fix this?
Please allow popups from Traffup by adding traffup.net in the allowed list of domains. Please see the screenshots below for various browsers:
Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Security. Turn off "Block pop-up windows"